I want you to know how grateful I am, that you offer the courses you do. They are a godsend! As a solo flyer on a large campus, thank you for covering specific and useful topics.— Emilie Algenio, Copyright/Fair Use Librarian
Webinar Recording: Considering Copyright during a Crisis
March came and went without a scheduled Zoom On In! However, on Friday 2 April, I participated along with Jill Hurst-Wahl and Kenneth D. Crews in a one-hour question and answer webinar organized by American Libraries (ALA) on Considering Copyright during a Crisis. Watch it here.
A second webinar on Considering Copyright during a Crisis took place on Friday 17 April 2 noon. A link for the recording will be posted on 17 April 2020.
OUR SIGNATURE COPYRIGHT CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
Our copyright certificate programs are designed for nonlawyers to be able to manage copyright and licensing issues in their libraries, institutions, organizations and businesses. See what our recent graduates say.
These 3 courses are now closed for 2020. Want to join us in 2021? Email us and we'll put you on the priority notification list for 2021 (no obligations). Once we set the 2021 schedule, you'll be the first to know!
Scheduled Copyright Courses
eTutorials to be schedule for Summer/Fall 2020:
Fall 2020 Courses
Developing a Copyright Policy or Guidelines
Developing a Copyright Policy or Guidelines is a unique hands-on eight-lesson eTutorial where you complete a draft Copyright Policy or Guidelines. If you’re ready to join the Fall 2020 cohort, we invite you to email us and you’ll be the first to be notified when Fall 2020 registration opens. Course Details.
Essential Facts About Our Courses
- All content is in plain English.
- We have one objective: to demystify copyright law and licensing electronic content.
- We offer the best vetted and updated content, objective information, small classes so you can get your copyright questions answered, and provide you with confidence to deal with copyright issues on your own.
- Our certificate programs include awesome practical tools you can easily adapt for your workplace and your particular copyright and licensing issues. And, you'll meet smart like-minded people like yourself and make copyright contacts for your career.
- Our teaching is 24/7. That means all courses are flexible for busy professionals. You can review lessons on your own time and contribute to discussions when it works for you. You can attend conferences, be there for family and friends and even take vacations, then jump right back into our courses when you return.
- Our courses aren't the end of your education, but the beginning!
Not Ready for a Course Yet?
Read testimonials from our certificate program graduates.
Courses Available On Demand for Groups
All of our courses are available groups within your organization on an on-demand basis. Contact us.