For over 15 years, Copyrightlaws.com has been the portal for copyright and licensing information for creators, owners, distributors, and consumers of content.
Copyright lawyer Lesley Ellen Harris founded Copyrightlaws.com with the mission of taking the “gray areas” and “it depends” out of copyright and ensuring practical, strategic, business-like approaches to your copyright needs.
- Educate you about copyright, licensing and digital property, in plain English
- Provide you with free resources including articles and an e-letter on copyright
- Answer your questions and provide consultation services on your specific copyright and licensing issues
If you need specific assistance, Lesley can help. Lesley is a lawyer, author and educator. She began working in copyright in the summer of 1984 while still a law student. She continues to consult on U.S., Canadian and international copyright and licensing issues. She has written 4 books (9 books if you count new editions), and develops and teaches in-person and online training courses.
Reach out to Lesley to:
- Create educational materials
- Write custom content
- Develop Copyright Policies and Guidelines
- Provide training, including train-the-trainer
- Act as part-time, occasional or temporary in-house Copyright Officer/Manager in your library, school or organization
- Undertake copyright audits
- Strategize on ensuring legal uses of your content
- Consult on copyright compliance measures
In summary, Copyrightlaws.com and Lesley’s services are catered for those who create, access and distribute intellectual property – to help make money, save money, manage copyrights, protect intellectual property, comply with copyright, and mitigate risks.
Contact Lesley for more information.
Sign up for Lesley’s e-letter (free) on copyright stuff.
Copyrightlaws.com was recently the IP Osgoode Law School Pick of the Week. The relaunch of Copyrightlaws.com was added to WIPO’s world map (see Washington DC) on 26 April 2012 World IP Day.
Read, enjoy, think, share your thoughts!