If you are a librarian or information professional, then knowledge about copyright law and licensing digital content is essential. Below is a list of 10 links to content in this site to help you navigate copyright and licensing issues:
- Copyright Education for Librarians & Information Professionals
- Applying Fair Use in Your Library
- Librarians and Other Non-Lawyers as Copyright Managers
- 5 Copyright Education Ideas to Implement Today
- Excuses for Not Obtaining Copyright Permission
- Test Your Copyright Knowledge: International Copyright Law
- Checklist – 18 Things to Do to Manage Copyright Laws in 2016
- Developing a Copyright Policy or Guidelines
- Copyright Law + Using Images and Photos from Google
- Legal Use of Digital Content – Making it Clear and Simple
See all general list of copyright resources.
See our copyright and licensing courses.
Get copyright news, info and courses in your email inbox. Subscribe to our free copyright e-letter.