5 Essential Tips on Copyright Management + Compliance
This post sets out five tips to help you answer copyright law questions that arise in your library or organization. Copyright law is not always straightforward and compliance requires skill and knowledge. Learn to make copyright law work for you by starting with these tips on copyright management and compliance.
- Think about why you need to manage copyright in your organization.
- Consider designating a single person to manage your organization’s copyright issues.
- Continue to educate yourself and those around you about copyright law in your organization; make sure this understanding is free of copyright law myths and misinformation.
- Keep in mind that copyright management and compliance is almost always necessary on a global basis and not just in your own country.
- Be proactive and develop a copyright management/compliance plan.
Certificate program: Copyright Leadership Certificate