With the many online resources available on international copyright, below I share some of the ones I refer to.
- Pick “International” from the category on right side of this weblog.
- World Intellectual Property Office (“WIPO”), which administers the Berne Convention, http://www.wipo.int
- For information on European Union copyright positions and directives, visit the European Commission copyright documents site.
- A 1997 report on Copyright Issues in Free Trade Agreements by Lesley Ellen Harris on behalf of the Canadian Conference of the Arts provides background information on the relationship between copyright and trade agreements and international copyright treaties. A bit dated but the content is still relevant today.
- University of Maryland University College, Center for Intellectual Property has an international copyright law bibliography.
- International Federation of Library Associations & Institutions (“IFLA”) http://www.ifla.org/